It includes an advanced middle-office that provides rapid integration with any automated banking system.
The integrated tools allow configuring the business logic of the system in accordance with the bank practice, making quick plug and bringing new products and services to the market.
CANOPUS WebBank 2.0 provides customers and partners with the services that are primarily focused on E-Commerce:
- open interface for online stores
- gateways with the electronic money systems (Webmoney, MoneyMail, RBC-Money and others)
- gateways with external payment systems and money transfer systems
- SMS payments
- payment gateways to aggregators (E-Port and others)
One of the main system`s concepts is meta document. It allows quickly creating new types of financial transactions. Any system action can be followed by the customer notification by email or by SMS.
There are additional secure channels of communication between the client and the operator, these are the system of internal mail and online chat.
- At the level of middle-office there is an advanced system of the access mode setting for employees including the access limitation in respect of the concrete action or accounts displaying.
- At the level of internet bank the modern tools of the unauthorized access prevention and payment authorization are used:
- “strong password” function
- forcing password change while the firts system entering or after some period of time
- IP addresses control
- user actions logging